This shows you how to simulate the circuit from Creating a design.
To run a simulation, you must place at least one probe.
- Drag a voltage probe from the palette and place as shown below.
- Place a second probe.
Select and run simulation
- Select Transient from the toolbar.
- Tap in the toolbar.
For transient simulation, the view switches to the grapher.
- Tap in the toolbar to open the configuration pane.
You can also double-tap on the grapher.
- Use the Plots and Axes sections to manipulate the grapher as desired.
Refer to Transient simulation for details.
- Switch the simulation type to AC Sweep and tap .
Available settings in the configuration pane have changed.
Refer to AC sweep for details.