When streaming data from Multisim Live to Measurements Live, you may receive an error when the configuration settings of your browser mismatch the requirements of streaming data. To resolve the problem, perform the following steps based on the types of browser and operating system you use:
|Chrome 78.0.3904.70 on Windows 10
- From the Chrome menu bar, choose Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security.
- Turn off Send a "Do Not Track" request with your browsing traffic.
|Chrome 74.0.3729.136 on Android 9
- From the Chrome menu bar, choose Settings > Advanced > Privacy.
- Turn off "Do Not Track".
|Safari on macOS 10.15
- From the Safari menu bar, choose Develop > Experimental Features and select WebRTC mDNS ICE candidates.
- Choose Safari > Preferences > Privacy and turn off Prevent cross-site tracking.
|Safari on iOS 13.1.3
- Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Experimental Features and turn on WebRTC mDNS ICE candidates.
- Go to Settings > Safari > PRIVACY & SECURITY and turn off Prevent cross-site tracking.
After performing the above steps, refresh your browser page and try streaming data again.
- NI does not track your personal data when you turn off "Do Not Track" or Prevent cross-site tracking.
- The name and location of some settings may differ based on different versions of the operating system or web browser.
- The error may persist when you connect to the network via 4G. To resolve the problem, NI recommends you always connect to the network via WiFi.